Sunday, January 25, 2015

'Myth' from TeemuL - 'Cthulhu Mythos'

Continuing my last week's entry of Mansions of Madness monsters here are couple of more. The previous ones were humans or humanlike, these are not. All of these are from the Cthulhu Mythos. 


First a mighty Shoggoth. Second one is a Chthonian and the third one is Hound of Tindalos. 




I took some liberties on the colors, there are after all not so many descriptions of these - surviving eyewitnesses are quite rare. So I aimed to some interesting and/or horrifying color choices and combinations. I hope you like them.



These are basically 28mm scale figures, but quite large ones... Since Curt has the game and the figures he is more than capable of adjusting the points, if needed. Base points for three monsters are 15 points.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool figures, and the colours you chose work really well. I quite like that bright green.

    ReplyDelete