Sunday, January 20, 2019

'Sport' from Barks: Orc Cheer Skwad

Gimme a O! Gimme an R! Gimme a K... or is it a C?

Are there female orcs? Can you put lipstick on an orc? Do orcs have hair? Can they even spell?

So many important questions Professor Tolkien left unanswered. Luckily, Shadowforge (via Eureka) have attempted an answer with the Cheer Skwad for my embryonic Orc Blood Bowl team, the Green Streaks.


These lovely lasses need names- I was thinking Doris, Mabel, and Bernadette- other ideas welcomed!


35 comments:

  1. They look just the part, excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Quite a funny entry here, well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done, Barks, and the figures have a lot of energy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ev, Shadowforge sculpts are always great!

      Delete
  4. Great work, classic goblin green base edges too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using Army Painter Snake Scales after my old Citadel pot expired.

      Delete
  5. Very animated! Great job on the colour scheme, that colour combo is difficult to do without it looking like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's difficult to get greenskins differentiated from the pitch!

      Delete
  6. These are a blast Barks, I might have to buy some for my Ork team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look very funny Barks! Well done!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  8. They make my squad look like beauties, excellent Barks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looking Ork cheerleaders! Lots of fun!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilarious and emotional scaring at the same time. That's quite a feat Barks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bloodbowl mate? Really? :-) Love em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it before, but it is a game I have played.

      Delete
  12. Disturbing...and awesome! Great job mate

    ReplyDelete
  13. A cool entry for the bonus round. Well done.

    ReplyDelete