Sunday, February 18, 2018

'Childhood' from Barks: Little Lady Warmonger

This delightful sculpt is from Bad Squiddo: 'Jarl Letty, Little Lady Warmonger'. It captures a haughty disdain completely at odds with this young lady's size. I'm very happy with how the face and horse came out.
"Don't make me get off my horse..."

The pack includes a dismounted version, for when she has to come and teach you a lesson in manners.
"Right. Can yer mother sew?"

I'm wondering what her horse is called- I'm thinking Cupcake.

18 comments:

  1. It's Lyanna Mormont to a T! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great rendering of one of my favourite GoT characters. Well done.

    Cheers
    Richard C

    ReplyDelete
  3. She reminds me of the daughter from a villain in Stirling post apocalypse books. Imagine a girl raised by Larp-ers, who make a kingdom idolizing Sauron! ;)
    Great job barks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t know that one- but Sauron is good for Law and Order!

      Delete
  4. Lovely figures and great basing!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of figures Barks. I especially like the snow/ice on the mounted piece. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Curt! I haven’t seen snow in five years since a trip to the UK, and I’ll take that as a compliment!

    ReplyDelete