Sunday, February 18, 2018

'Childhood' from DaveX: Carl Grimes

As a fan of The Walking Dead comic books it is nice to have him in miniature form.  He is a different character in the Comic Book apposed to the TV series... no spoilers.

The miniature is from Mantic's The Walking Dead All Out War.  I couldn't really think of anything from my Childhood so I thought I would paint up Carl Grimes as his Childhood will certainly be most memorable.  The poor lad, growing up in a Zombie Apocalypse.





I messed his face up a little rushing to get the job done.  Also you can notice tiny flakes of white which is from my Varnish, the batch has gone off and sadly will need to be replaced, will save it for snow themed miniatures rather than waste it.

This should grab me a handy boost of 55 to my tally!

And for those of you who have trouble pronouncing his name...



7 comments:

  1. Don't see anything wrong with this figure, it's a great paint job! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, Dave! Very clean brushwork on him. I like the shading of Corals jacket! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great looking figure, Dave. I loved the early graphic novels, but couldn't stand Lori in the series (skipped around the living room in glee when they finally off'd her).

    ReplyDelete