Sunday, February 4, 2018

'Music/Musician' from StephenS: Soul Music


A tale of sects, dwarfs and music with rocks in... What's not to love about the novel Soul Music by Terry Pratchett???


One of my favourite characters from the novel is 'Death', and luckily for everyone, the fantastic team at Micro Art Studio in Poland make a great miniature of him.



I'll save the jokes about the death of metal for another day so that nobody dies of boredom, and get straight to the pictures!



A real treat to paint up, this guy is definitely on the large side of 28 mm, and I had to mount him on a 40 mm base.

Rock on everyone!


Steve




Artist - Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band


Album - Live in New York City (2001)











10 comments:

  1. Lovely figure and really nice painting!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another brilliant submission today, difficult to choose which I like the most

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one - the sculptors have captured Kidby's work perfectly, and you've certainly done it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying the disc world figures! I can almost imagine him jamming away with the Who!

    ReplyDelete