Sunday, February 4, 2018

'Music/Musician' from TomM: Music of the Apocalypse

For this Bonus round, I went to the power of pink once again.  I was rummaging through Lead Mountain, when I realised that I didn`t have that much of "musical" models at all lying around, and then I found three ancient Noise Marines.



Equipped with all the typical instruments to ply their trade, being to rip your eardrums to pieces, I dug up a Blastmaster, a Sonic Blaster and a Doom Siren marine.



Still from the all metal era of Games Workshop (bar the backpacks), these would suit the bonus theme perfectly, so I sat down and painted them up the past weeks.



I went for more colours to make them curse and look extravagant compared to my more normal pink and black scheme to really make then stand out on the table as the elite of Slaanesh's followers, using olives and blues for additional extravaganza.

And that is another 15 points basic to the tally, resulting in the goal I set myself, being 750 points, being reached, woop woop woop!!! 

7 comments:

  1. Great Noise Marines Tom! (Or should that be 'Racket Marines'? 'Hubbub Marines'?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic noise marines, great!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see some old lead getting a revival, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome to see these older models get some love! Great work Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work Tom. You're using up pink paint faster than an eight year girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work on the noise marines, Tom! I almost sent my marines in this bonus round, but couldn't get all the squads done in time...and trays of cultists tower over them! ;)

    ReplyDelete