Sunday, March 4, 2018

'Monstrous' from MikeD: Totentanz

I must never get tired of painting skeletons. Back when I was playing WHFB, my army must have had about 150 of them. But when the new figures for Shadespire came out, I still picked up a box. And when Crown and Skull did a Kickstarter for figures based on Renaissance "Dance of Death" figures, I had to have them. This challenge gave me the impetus to finally get them painted:







This is the command set. They've completed the range with a number of other really interesting figures, and I can't wait to do those as well. 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome. Got to love skellies. Big fan as well. These look real good. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to get a set of these guys. Wonderful work Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very evocative figures, especially the one with the laurels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice gaggle of bones, Mike! A very effective command bunch too! I like the one with laurels and cup as well as the standard bearer with the brazier!

    ReplyDelete