Sunday, February 18, 2018

'Childhood' from NoelW: Escaping the Nightmare

Every child has a nightmare, a horror that's particular and personal to them.



Sometimes we’re pursued by those horrors. Sometimes it seems we can’t shake the nightmare. Out of nowhere, without warning, it’s on our heels.



But family can protect us. Family can tell the nightmare to stop.




With the love of family, with the help of friends, we can put distance between ourselves and our childhood horrors.


 We can escape.


The figures are all from Perry’s Cape Wars range – one of my favourite ranges, currently - except for the boogie-man who is a Frostgrave figure. 


5 comments:

  1. Nice work, love the civilians - I'll have to look that range up. And that bogeyman would get me running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the civilians, Noel! Very nice models and clean brushwork on them! The boogie man is a splendid monster too, but now I'm hungry for a pizza heavy on the mushrooms! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t like mushrooms, but until now I haven’t feared them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome entry Noel! I like the background story, though now I'm going to have to steer clear of mushrooms for the next few days...

    ReplyDelete