Sunday, February 4, 2018

'Music/Musician' from AdamC: Four Guys Fiddling Around


I would like to present my Music bonus entry four 28mm Miniatures from Eureka.



At first glance the costumes appear identical but each has unique details on their coats and waistcoats.



Some like the base fiddle are fairly plain.



Others like this violinist have fancy embellishments. Such as hus red gold and black waist coat.



I should really have done individual photos before basing but time was limited.



I did another rug printout base (you may recall these from last year. I have music stands but couldn't get them done in rime (I forgot about them.) The result is this looks more like a jam session than a concert and that's not a bad thing.



So i should get 20 point for four 25mm figures plus the bonus. Hope you like these.  There is a harpsichordist from the same set but his harpsichord isn't ready.

13 comments:

  1. this is a nice quartet, good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Adam. The rug is an absolutely brilliant touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of a chamber music jam session!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely string quartet, jazzy rug!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this vignette. I have no idea where I’d fit it into a game, but it is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the link to the rug since people seem to like it. Thank you much for the kind words. https://thegraphicsfairy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Miniature-Indian-Download-GraphicsFairy.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely done Adam. I've been eyeing this set of figures for a while, but shipping costs are high to Canada. The carpet is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky enough to pick these up at a local hobby shop they had gotten a bunch of Eureka stuff when another hobby store went out of buisness and had to sell off stock. It was a lucky find.

      Delete
  8. Brilliant, Adam! I quite like the rug you did for the quartet! Just some some ladies and gentlemen gathered around them!

    ReplyDelete