Sunday, February 22, 2015

'Comedic' form MarkO - 'Tricycles of Chaos!'


These turned out a bit grimmer than I thought they would when I purchased them(!), but maybe they can still be classed as 'black comedy'!
 

They are of course Chaos spiky steamroller halftrack daemonic engines. They look a bit like an angry tricycle.

In 2004 when Epic Armageddon was published, the Chaos list included something called the "Deathwheel", the central feature of which was a big spiky wheel, with guns. Games Workshop never made the models in the end, but many fans did. This is a variant that has been produced within the last year and is also on sale via e-bay.


I always found the Chaos models for Epic to be rather over the top and comedic, so this new variant fits with that theme (to me anyway!).

They are available here as resin models and casting quality is very good.

Kind regards,
Mark

1 comment:

  1. A great trip down memory lane, for which I thank you kind sir!

    ReplyDelete