Sunday, February 8, 2015

'Hot' from PaulS - 'Tank Girl'


So, the theme is Hot right?

What could be hotter than Tank Girl?


I mean… In a world where water is a controlled commodity and everything has turned to desert… that’s got to be pretty hot, right? ;)


 Tank Girl is my wife’s favourite comicbook character and it is one of those really fun films we return to time and time again. The soundtrack is pretty good fun too 


Anyway, last year’s Frother’s charity model set were Tank Girl, Booga, Camp Koala and Tank. Sadly Tank hasn’t been finished yet, but the other three turned up last week. I thought about using these for the Comedy round, but Hot seems more fitting, considering. Tank Girl was sculpted by Kev White (Hasslefree Miniatures) and Steve Blunt is responsible for Booga. Camp Koala is suitably tiny, as is befitting her lovable, if ever so mental, cuddly toy.

6 comments:

  1. A 2000ad classic! I did remember after I started my Hot entry that I have a Judge Fire in my horde. Very nice work Paul on these hot figures. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, I must try and get some of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ainsty were selling them at Warfare last year. If they don't have any spare, they should be able to pass you on to the man who does

      Delete
  3. Oooo I want these figures. So much style and character to them. Tank Girl is truly one of the best and you've done a smashing job with these.

    ReplyDelete