Sunday, February 22, 2015

'Comedic' from SeanS - 'Goblin Player Characters'


These seven lovelies come from Rebel Minis and their 28mm fantasy line of Dark Hold Goblins. These in particular are the villagers and henchmen packs.

The idea of Goblin player characters interested me and these sculpts by Bobby Jackson have a ton of character.

I wish I had given myself more time as, once again, I think I didn't really give them the attention they deserve.



I ended up not using the 25mm round bases they came with and opted for oldschool GW 20mm square ones. I cut off their slotta tabs and super glued them to my normal base work.

The only thing that was a little tricky was some of the mold lines were hard to get off (I may have missed some) and the figures had a lot of lumps and bumps that seemed unintentional.

Although I'm not right to the wire, I'm close enough. So thanks for looking and I hope you like them.

Sean

3 comments:

  1. I like to comment on my own entries so I know when people comment. Face huggers and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Sean, They look like Dobby out of the Harry Potter films?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray, I didn't see the Dobby connection before, but I think you may be right.

      Delete