Sunday, February 22, 2015

'Comedic' from JamesR - 'A Rob Lowe Nightmare'

Hello, my shallow attempt at humor consists of a Rob Lowe zombie hunting team.  They're made from Wargames Factory male Survivor sprues.

Here's the current crew standing in a line.


"I'm Rob Lowe and I have Direct TV."  I stole fancy paper from my wife's crapbooking supplies in an attempt make a red carpet.



"I'm Super Creepy Rob Lowe and I have cable TV.  My cable's out so I'm down at the Rec Center killing zombies."



"I'm Far Less Attractive Rob Lowe.  With cable you get pictures and some sound of me killing zombies."


"I'm Painfully Awkward Rob Lowe and I can't go pee with zombies in the room."



"I'm Crazy Hairy Rob Lowe.  I have arm hair curtains.  And I don't like that."  Once again, that's my old lady's hair on his arms.  I painted it brown.



"I'm Scrawny Arms Rob Lowe.  I guess I'm not having any mayonnaise."  I made the little tennis balls out of Sculpy clay.



"I'm Meat Head Rob Lowe and I can't stop saying "Bro", bro!"  He's got GW imperial guard arms.



Here's a bunch of Rob Lowes fighting zombies.


These guys were a quick poorly done job; I didn't even have time to add Paranoid, Peaked in High School, or Bad Idea, but I will add them eventually.

I've been spending most of my time trying to teach my new grafted-on set of arms to paint.


Love and Kisses,
Baconfat

7 comments:

  1. You are a very weird man and obviously in need of therapy. Excellent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tennis racket dude is my favourite! Wondeful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These made me do a real life LOL. Great miniatures, great painting and great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha points for originality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arm hair curtains hahahahaha. This was bloody brilliant and I laughed so hard Pepsi shot out me nose. Love it and gonna vote for it!

    ReplyDelete