Sunday, February 8, 2015

'Hot' from SanderS - 'One Lump or Two?'

Hoi There!


For this bonus round I was truly stomped as to which figures to choose. In the end I decided to do what every sensible person should do when faced with an in-solvable conundrum: enjoy a nice cup of tea. And that's when it hit me: I still had some of the famous North Star Miniatures "tea-time" mini's lying around. So here's my contribution; because is there any other way of drinking your tea other then hot? 



Cheers Sander

6 comments:

  1. No sugar for me please. Just hot chai thanks. Excellent interpretation of hot! Very nice. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, great idea. I was going to do a chap from this range (the para) but I never got around to ordering let alone painting the mini.

    Very fine rendition Sander

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderfully simple idea beautifully executed. Well done!

    Pip pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete