Sunday, January 7, 2018

'Flight' from RussG: Doom Diver

Hello fellow challengers.

This is my second year of the AHPC and i hope to achieve my target of 400 points this year.

So to start i have this simple offering for the Flight bonus round.

This year i have opted to dig through the lead mountain and paint the forgotten miniatures who are languishing in boxes and bags.

This entry is the citadel miniatures goblin doom diver.

It had actually been taken to a bring and buy last year and no one wanted to re-home it.



It is my first attempt at painting greenskin, it has turned out ok, but i think i need more practice.



It may end up being used as an objective for Dragon Rampant, or simply sold on ebay.

I am not sure what its worth points wise, although it is technically a crew served weapon so 10 points maybe?

Thank you for looking and good luck to all of you with your personal targets.

11 comments:

  1. Another Doom Diver? Oh Lordy, Snorri will be busy!

    Very nicely done. I advise keeping it, and diving into more greenskins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cracking Doom Diver! Nice work Russ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bloody hell, How many more of these things are out there...?
    ; )

    I like this one a lot, but then again I'm biased!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I cannot believe there's three Doom Divers in this round!
    Nice green on the skintone

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool. I agree with Millsy, hang on to it. Who knows when it may come in handy. Well done Russ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work on this contraption! You guys have enough for a grand battery between you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your kind comments.
    I think I know why I could not sell it at the bring and buy, everyone has one already apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work, Russ! This is my favorite of the doom diver versions. I love the gobLin launch crew straining at the ropes.
    Very good greenskin shade for a first timer too!

    ReplyDelete