Sunday, January 7, 2018

'Flight' from TomM: Dwarven Lord

Well, Bonus round time it seems, with the theme being Flight... right, so I had to scour my collection for something that actually had wings and could be used for the contest.



And I found something that was in a blisterpack after purchase at Salute... in 2011
 (yes Ray, that`s the Pikachu hat year indeed).

A Dwarven Lord on a batwinged Sabretooth tiger, from the 15mm.co.uk range of HOT.  I got a couple of Dark Dwarf cultists from that range as well it seems (I think, they where out of the blister already) who I`ll be painting up for this year of the AHPC as well, just for completeness sake.




You see, 15mm isn`t my "scale" for fantasy, being not much played at the club (or anything else in that scale for that matter), though for next year (yup, I`m already stacking up boxes for version 9...) I`ll be dabbling a lot more in the scale as my Fire and Sword army finally needs painting, as I purchased them weeks after... that game actually launched.



8 comments:

  1. What's not to like about a batwinged sabretooth???

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great excuse to get something fun painted up, nice job Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a helluva monster, Tom - full marks for originality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A batwinged sabertooth tiger?! Why? Hell, why not!! Very cool mini, Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dwarf and sabre-tooth tiger. Tick! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A winged Saber tithed tooger, sabre teen tigger...big growl-ly thing with fangs!
    That is an impressive hero/general! Good luck with the new force and I hope to see it here soon!

    ReplyDelete