Sunday, January 8, 2017

'Armour' from BenitoM: German Kitten in Iron Clad

My submission for the first Bonus Round is this Pzkw V Ausf G "Panther" ready to fight the Yankees in the Ardennes forests.


This is a resin Warlord model with some metal parts;  I suspect is now out of production, being replaced by the new plastic range. A pity because the quality of the Warlord plastics is in my view not very good, I'm inclined to continue my collection with Rubicon Models in the future.

I have chosen the three colour cammo scheme with the discs pattern used (if I'm correct) first fter the summer ´44, widely in the Ardennes and then to the end of the war in April.





This model will be the perfect companion to the small little Hetzer that I posted in the Challenge last year. Humm... I foresee a Chain of Command Ardennes game coming soon...





18 comments:

  1. Nice work on the camo Benito :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job on that camo Benito!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see a side-by-side of the big cat and cub!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some very nice *3 colour ambush" Camo pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh...I always love seeing the Panther in any scale...great work Benito, this looks ace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very sexy kitty, Benito. I love the ambush pattern camo, it is well done.
    We have a Hetzer in the tank museum at the base where I work, it is so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work Benito! That cat looks ace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the camo pattern on this little kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic beast! Camo and weathering look spot on

    ReplyDelete
  10. The camouflage is excellent on this metal beastie, Benito!
    I haven't tried any of the Warlord plastics, but the resin kits are wonderful little kits even if some are showing their age.

    ReplyDelete