Sunday, January 8, 2017

'Armour' from JonathanO: Twins in Armour


Who needs "Men" at Arms when you have the twins Rose and Kate on your side?  These two will be the start of my new warband for Open Combat by Second Thunder.  They will be joined by others later in the Challenge. The miniatures are by Hasslefree  ("Tiriel" and "Dynamic Tiriel")



They are clearly wealthy as their armour and weapons are the best that money can buy. 

They can be pious and thoughtful ....  below, Rose gives thanks for their survival from previous perils encountered and prepares herself for the challenge ahead....


 



 

  ... and they can be angry and fierce ....below Kate is ready to face another foe....




 

 



I did not enter any of the theme rounds last Challenge, but I am more organised this time and planning to enter them all. 

Cheers,

Jonathan

25 comments:

  1. Oh, I like these gals! Well done on the armour and I particularly like the purple hair ribbons,
    I'm also going remind the Snowlord to label/tag this entry for Sarah's Choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like them, Sarah. I will use the ribbon colour as a theme for the rest of the warband.

      Delete
  2. the Pink scrunchie make her look so much more lady like. Ok Joking aside I very much like the figures ad the paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. I am not quite so ambitious as you with my theme round entry!

      Delete
  4. Great figures, and your painting makes them shine! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I really like those miniatures. thanks Peter.

      Delete
  6. Excellent work. They look both very cute and incredibly lethal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curt. They will have the "distract" special abilty in the Open Combat rules.

      Delete
  7. Great sculpts these, and very finely painted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sharp ladies, Jonathan! The armor is nicely worked and the hair ribbons are a nice spot color!

    ReplyDelete