Sunday, February 19, 2017

'West' from ScottM: French Citroen Kegresse P19 Portee

My contribution for the 'West' round is from the Western Front of World War 2. This figure is a French Citroen Kegresse P19 25mm Portee. This resin figure is from Mad Bob Miniatures French 28mm vehicle Kickstarter they ran last year.






I went with a simple drab green paint scheme on the vehicle itself with a bit of my standard French camo pattern on the gun itself. Overall simple and easy to paint. I hope to have some more vehicles out for my contribution in the coming week.

8 comments:

  1. A very subtle and effective paint job; well done Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I see a model of this Grande Dame and it does not disappoint kind sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you can put a gun on anything...great work Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Mad Max. :) Great stuff. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. An obvious highlight of French WW2 design, you've done a great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always liked the bodged look of portees and that is a unique looking beast. Great work Scott.

    ReplyDelete