Sunday, January 3, 2016

'Nostalgia' from IgnacioR - 10mm Warmaster Chaos Army

Fear me I´m Archaon!!
Tiny archaon!!! hehe
I thought Warmaster general can make it easy for a nostalgia submission, its an old game, one I always loved playing, easy to paint, easy to learn but not that easy to master. The chaos army has been eating dust for years, but this challenge its motivating me to pick some of this projects and give them a new life.

great demon
The whole army its gonna be Tzeentch oriented cause finding this army a lot of tzeentch demons pop from a box so blue its gonna be around the army. I´ve addesd little details with red, gold or bone to make them less serious and a little bit funny to paint. I have so much fun that maybe I´ll paint an Imperial army too...

harpies
Chaos Warriors


Gonna try to finish for next entry the rest of the army, six chaos chariots, six stands of hounds, three stands of chaos knights, three stands of marauders on horses and nine of marauders.

15 comments:

  1. Right on! I love Warmaster - this stuff looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice work! I love the smaller scale for massed battles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10mm figures are the way to go. But boy are the official GW Warmaster figures expensive now, and that is when you van find them. Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work at this scale. Much better than my efforts! Well done Ignacio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! I should never have looked at this! Beautiful work, makes me want to drop everything and start collecting Warmaster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Ignacio - great work. Love the tiny Archaeon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, tiny archaon! I'd love to see him next to the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tiny stuff. Never got into Warmaster when they were available, and I regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to give up Warmaster, too small to paint nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Really grand detail you captured on these fellows!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, amazing detail on such small figures.

    ReplyDelete