Sunday, January 3, 2016

'Nostalgia' from MarkO - Epic Eldar 40K

Who remembers these? Epic 40'000 Eldar from Games Workshop. Eldar Revenant Titans, Eldar Warwalkers and Eldar Wraithlords.


In front are the first edition "eggs on legs" Eldar Warwalkers. Not the greatest models ever produced, a friend gave them to me rather than throwing them out and I just had to paint them up!

The Eldar Wraithlords are a better model, and the Revenants are quite a beautiful design. They will all take an honoured place in my large Epic Armageddon Eldar Army!

So 6mm Scifi 8x2 points for vehicles =16. Plus I guess the Scout Titans count as 3 vehicles each given their size and comparison to other scale models, so 12 points for the two of them. Total guesstimate = 28 points. For both the overall challenge and the 6mm Scifi sub-challenge!

15 comments:

  1. Nice colourscheme- the Revenants are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember it? I still play it! Great entry Mark, lovely brushwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never ever played Epic it was just too small for my friends at the time. Shame as these models look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. I never played Epic and know precious little about the Eldar, but I like these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, they are impressive Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teeny weeny Eldar! Now that's something you don't see much any more!

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Biel Tann? ;)
    They look really good, mine left me sometime between Art school and now. I think they activated a warp gate.
    They look really nice, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the colours and that you saved some old miniatures from being thrown out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheers all, and yes Biel Tan David :)

    ReplyDelete